Ever been in a situation where you want to access your bookmarks but not wait to open your browser first?
AllBookmarks adds a new tool to your Mac OS X menu bar which gives you quick access to all your bookmarks. All Safari, Firefox and Flock bookmarks are displayed and can be selected and surfed to instantly. If you've got 1Password 1Click installed by the same developers, AllBookmarks can also give you access to those bookmarks too, saving you from entering passwords manually.
The other practical use for AllBookmarks is to trace those bookmarks that you might accidentally have lost or can't find in which browser you saved it. The truth is that most of us only use one browser to surf the net, so AllBookmarks won't really be that useful. It is, however, a handy tool for developers testing sites across different browsers and frequently making bookmarks.
If you use multiple browsers, or just want access to your favorites without opening one, then AllBookmarks is a handy tool. If not, you won't find much practical use for it.
- Support for Firefox 3 bookmarks.
- Support for 1Password 2.9 Agile Keychain.
- Now automatically reloading the bookmarks when the browser's bookmark file was changed.
- Improved Go&Fill for 1Password bookmarks.
- Fixed problem with browser checkboxes in settings menu.
- Made sure search is case- and diacritic-insensitive.